What makes this a double strawberry breakfast parfait, you ask? Notice the pink yogurt… I turned it strawberry flavored with my Zero Carb Isopure Strawberries and Cream protein powder. I suppose you could also just use already flavored yogurt for your strawberry breakfast parfaits, but this is my way. 🙂 With 22 grams of protein, this is a great filling breakfast that will keep you fueled for awhile. Also, this is the best granola in the entire world, hands down, no questions asked.
- 3 scoops isopure strawberries and cream protein powder
- 1 container nonfat vanilla greek yogurt
- 3 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1.5 cups sweet home farm granola
Makes 6 servings.
The plain nonfat greek yogurt is very tart, so this time I wanted to try vanilla flavored for the strawberry breakfast parfaits to try and get some sweetness out of them and it worked. I like the flavored version better than then plain version.
- Empty the entire container of greek yogurt into large bowl. Mix in chai seeds and protein powder.
- Using a 1/2 cup as a scoop, divide into 6 containers.
- Using a 1/2 cup scoop, add 1/2 a cup of sliced strawberries
- Measure a 1/4 cup of granola and top.
It’s ok if your tupperware doesn’t match, mine rarely does as you can see! This recipe is perfect for 3 days worth of breakfasts for Robert and myself, because if you know me, you know I meal prep every week and this is included in our plans this week! Enjoy and let me know what you think!